- Shipping & Delivery
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Updating Account Information
Shipping & Delivery - PLEASE NOTE THERE MAY BE DELAYS ON DELIVERY
- Free standard delivery with Royal Mail on all UK orders
- Free Special Delivery on all UK orders over £50
- Special Delivery available on UK orders under £50 for a small charge of £3.00
- 2.0 Delivery timescales
- The delivery time scale is specified on the product page to indicate when you will receive your order. If placed before 2pm, subject to passing necessary checks, your order will be shipped the same day (excluding Weekends and Bank Holidays).
- Next day delivery applies automatically for free to all UK orders over £50. If the order is under £50, a next day delivery option can be selected in the checkout.
- Orders received just after 2pm are also often dispatched the same day although this is not guaranteed. Orders shipped on Friday after 2pm will be dispatched on Monday.
- We do not currently open on bank and public holidays. Orders received on these days will be dispatched the next working day with the delivery timescales as above.
- Due to the nature of the watches and jewellery which we sell, we operate a strict fraud screening process and therefore we are only able to offer this next day service if the order is validated by our network easily. (e.g. it is being delivered to the billing address registered to the card, or it is being delivered to a known company, or you have used your card before and have no bad history). In almost all cases, this is a straightforward process and can be completed immediately. If this is not the case (e.g. you specify an alternative residential address as the delivery location which resides in another county to the billing address) there may be a delay of a few hours while we perform the appropriate checks. If we are unable to validate your order, you will receive an email to inform you of this.
- In the event of a delay, we will contact you either by email or telephone to inform you of this.
- While most UK locations are valid for next day delivery, there are a few remote locations which are not covered by the next day delivery service. You can view these locations here.
- 2.1 International deliveries
- International shipping is calculated at checkout and the delivery timescale is a non-guaranteed 3 - 10 working days. Please note that certain brands have shipping restrictions, and this is shown on the product page. You can also view the full list of restrictions by brand here: International delivery locations by brand .
- 3.0 Postage method
- All UK orders over and equal to £50 qualify for free Special Next Day Delivery. This means your item is guaranteed to be received before 1pm on the day after dispatch.
- Optionally, you can choose to have your order delivered before 9am the following working day for an additional charge of £6.
- For UK orders under £50, you are given free Standard Delivery and delivery is normally within 3 working days.
- You also have the option in the checkout process to select Express Delivery for £3 extra, or 9am delivery for £6 extra.
- 4.0 Missed deliveries
- If you are not in to receive the delivery at the time the delivery is attempted, the delivery company will leave you a card to notify you of the missed delivery attempt. This will allow you to either telephone them to arrange a redelivery at a more convenient time or collect it from your local sorting office.
- Due to security reasons, all items sent by our 'Express' delivery method require a signature. If for any reason the item is returned to us (e.g. incorrect address specified, item not called for), then we will inform you immediately by email as soon as we receive the item. From this point forth, you will be given a choice whether you wish us to re-dispatch the item or for you to cancel the order.
- Please note that for items that were undelivered through fault of the consumer and a refund is requested, we reserve the right to deduct our outwardly shipping fees from the refund total.
- 5.0 Late deliveries or dispatch
- Although we aim to deliver every order in the specified timescale, in rare circumstances there may be a delay. We regret that this situation can occur occasionally, however if this should occur your order will marked for urgent delivery the following day.
- Delays can occasionally be caused by the delivery service but this is unfortunately beyond our control. In these situations, we will do our very best to take responsibility for the situation and ensure that your order is delivered as quickly as possible. If you selected next day delivery and did not receive it please contact us and we will send you a refund for your shipping costs. If the delivery was free, we do not provide financial compensation to cover consequential losses, e.g. Time taken off work to receive deliveries or the item is intended as a gift, and you purchase the same item from a more expensive retailer. Supplying an incorrect address resulting in the order coming back to us will lead to an additional delivery charge for reshipping to the correct address.
Returns & Replacements
- We offer a 14 days full refund policy. To qualify for this, the items must be unworn and in the same condition in which they were received. Items must be returned in their original packaging and where applicable with the instructions, guarantee and all extras. Please include a covering note quoting your invoice number with your return.
- When we receive the item, our returns department confirm that everything is present and in its original condition to ensure eligibility for refund. We process refunds as quickly as possible and you will receive an email to notify you when the refund has been processed. We process most refunds on the same day they are received, but please allow up to a maximum of 14 days for the money to reach your account, in the rare case of any bank delays or errors.
- Earrings, belly bars or other items of pierced jewellery cannot be returned unless they are found to have manufacturing faults.
- We recommend you return it to us using Royal Mail Special Delivery or a similar recorded service to ensure the delivery is insured and tracked. We advise you record the tracking number. Please note that customers are responsible for returns postage costs.
- If you have specifically upgraded your shipping options, (e.g. paid extra for 9am or upgraded courier delivery), this additional amount is not refundable.
Our products are all inspected before they leave the premises, however in the rare event that an item has a manufacturing fault, please contact us within 24 hours via email at email@example.com and we will send a replacement once we receive and check the faulty item.
- Returns address:
6 - 6A High Road
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
We accept all major credit and debit cards including Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro and Switch, through our secure payment gateway, provided by SagePay. Alternatively we accept payment through PayPal.
From time to time we have special offers and promotions which can be found on our newsletter.
Updating Account Information
- To update your account information, please log in to your account and make the necessary adjustments. If you require any assistance please contact us visa email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will aim to get back to you within 48 hours.